Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Water Parks and Finger Prints

We received our notice to appear for our biometrics appointment to complete our I-600! Anyone that knows my husband realizes it takes being summoned to appear before he takes a day off work. With our girls in tow we headed north. Tanner and I were hoping to surprise the girlies with a long weekend at Great Wolf Lodge, but we also stink at secrets.  Needless to say we had some super excited kids on the drive up and naps were OUT!

We had an awesome room at an even awesom-er rate! I think even Tanner was impressed.  The girls had their own fully equipped "cabin" so we weren't stuck watching the Disney channel all weekend. Wahoo! Even though Tanner made fun of me for packing so much food, and even compared me to the queen of cheap, my mom, he was happy not to spend millions on eating at the on site restaurants for every meal. Love you momma you taught me well!! All in all it was an incredible experience and we can't wait to go back.



So after the water slides, indoor snow, and scavenger hunts it was time to get down to business.  We were off bright and early Monday to get fingerprinted.  I'm not sure why I thought this process would be more in depth but wow we were in and out in 15 minutes. Makes me feel kind of cheap. Oh well, I got an awesome family weekend out of the deal.

Now I can't wait for the approval letter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment