Saturday, May 19, 2012

Shall We?!?

Let's try this again...shall we?!?

I didn't even realize how long it had been since I last posted to the blog until one of my very best friends sent me a message asking, as all good close friends do, what gives?!? I guess as life got a little busier and our adoption process got a lot slower I lost my motivation. That's not even a good excuse typed out...

After attending an AWESOME conference in Atlanta this year with hundreds of adoption mommies I was instructed to try again.

So here we go!

I'll do my best!!


4 comments:

  1. Yay!! I have been waiting for you to come back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see! Now, give us the dirt! (I mean, please)Like, what's the wait time in your country of adoption, have they accepted your paperwok, made your referral, etc. We want to join the journey...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What is this I see? A blog entry? Welcome back to the world of blogging. Maybe it will stick...who knows. :)

      Delete
  3. Some friends of mine got their final approval today after 2 long years! They'll have their daughter home from Thailand in time for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete