Saturday, December 18, 2010

Beyond Measure

It seems almost surreal this whole process. My family has truly seen God's hand at work, and as Tanner said, "How much more conformation do we need". Since starting our first application October 29th we have prayed for our son, our sanity, and financial provisions to name a few. Now, less than two months later we have a home study set and have been graciously chosen as a featured family by one of my favorite websites! Hopefully the first of many fundraising opportunities we will be blessed by.

Wild Olive Tees has chosen us as their featured family for December 7th-January 10th!! This means that a portion of every adoption fundraiser shirt purchased during this time with our family code BALLEW1210 will be sent to our adoption agency in our name. Thank you Lord!

Many that know me have seen me sporting my Wild Olive Tees all over the place even in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia!! I was introduced to them two years ago and have fallen in love.  Not only do I adore their products, but have a great respect for the women who design and run the company as well. They have blessed us beyond measure!

I encourage you all to check out the website. Just click on the Wild Olive link!

1 comment:

  1. First, Jeremy Camp's song "Beyond Measure" has been my favorite song since the first day the album was released & I bought it. Second, I am SO very happy for all the work God has done for you and that He has shown His power through everything the past couple of months! Third, I'm praying for the 5 of you and that Monday is one more confirmation of how much God is leading you through this process. I love you, Robyn, and am so blessed to call you family :-)
    ~ Sabrina Elaine

    ReplyDelete